Simple and Safe Connections for Every Stage of the Aviation Industry
MELTRIC Switch-Rated plugs and receptacles.
Simple and safe connections for every stage of the aviation industry.
Where can MELTRIC be used in your airport?
- Baggage and Freight Conveyors
- Jetway Connections
- Airplane Assembly
- Power Conversion Carts
- Maintenance Hangars
- Hydraulic Fluid Pumps
What are MELTRIC Switch-Rated devices aviation specific features?
Simplify NEC 513 Compliance
- When installon on mobile power carts avobe the 18" level, they eliminate the need for:
- Explosion-proof plugs
- Cumbersome PPE
- Works in temperatures -40°F - 140°F
- Reinforced for excellent impact resistance
- Built to resist harsh chemicals
- Add pilot contacts to control power circuits and de-energize when not in use
- Self-eject feature to avoid accidental damage
What are MELTRIC Switch-Rated devices main features:
- Standard LOTO provisions included on plug
- Built-in receptacle provision are optional
- Lock together to prevent unauthorized disconnections
Safety & Compliance
- NEC 'Line-of-Sight' disconnect: Verified visualization of disconnected power
- NFPA 70E compliance simplified: No need for ppe when disconnecting
- Dead-front design for simplified protection
- Silver-nickel material resists tarnishing and provides superior conductivity
- Self-cleaning, spring-loaded butt-style ensures optional force and performance
- Watertight connections, automatic type 4X/IP69/IP69K and/or 3R rated
Test out these features with your own free product