Rugged and Reliable Connections for the Mining and Aggregate Industry
MELTRIC Switch-Rated Plugs and Receptacles. Rugged, Reliable and safe connections in your mining and aggregate facilities.
Where can MELTIC be used within your facility?
• Conveyor Systems
• Power Supply to Heavy Duty Machinery
• Pump Power Supply
• High HP Motor Connections
• Power Distribution
• Control Wire Connections
• Motor Control Center Connections
What are MELTRIC Switch-Rated devices Main Features?
Safety & Compliance
• NEC "Line-of-Sight" disconnect: verified visualization of disconnected power
• NFPA 70E compliance simplified: no need for PPE when disconnecting
• Eliminate arc hazard at disconnection
• Automatic type 4X/IP69/IP69K rated when connected
• Silver-Nickel contacts withstand corrosion
• No thread own or turn rings required
• Lock together to prevent unauthorized disconnections
• Standard loto provisions included on plug
• Built-in receptacle provisions are optional
Superior Application Versatility
• Amperage range from 20-200 A and up-tp 100 hp
• Optional auxiliary/pilot contact for convenience and flexibility
• Rugged design provides high performance in almost any environment
Does MELTRIC offer high ampacity?
Standard Duty - DR250 250 A
High Ampacity - DR400 400 A,
PF 300-600 A
Single Pole Connector - CS1000 400 A, SP 600 A
Some products are available for EX environments