MELTRIC Switch-Rated Plugs and Receptacles Make Safe Connections in your Food and Beverage Equipment
MELTRIC Switch-Rated Plugs and make safe connections in your food and beverage applications Receptacles.
Where can MELTIC be used within your facility?
Portable & Handheld Equipment
Pumps & Mixers
Production Line Equipment
What are MELTRIC Switch-Rated devices main features?
Safety & Compliance
- NEC 'line-of-sight' disconnect: verified visualization of disconnected power.
- NFPA 70E compliance simplified: no need for PPE when disconnecting.
- Dead-front design for simplified protection.
- Eliminate arc hazard at disconnection.
- Automatic Type 4X/IP69/IP69K Rated when connected
- Silver-Nickel contacts withstand corrosion.
- No thread on or turn rings required.
Cord Drop Connections
- Push-button safety in a busway connection
- Built-in arc chamber eliminates arc flash exposure - Safe to make/break connection under full load
- Lock together to prevent unauthorized disconnections.
- Standard LOTO provisions included on plug.
- Built-in Receptacle provisions are optional.
Test out these features with your own free product.