Zone 2 Hazardous Location Devices
Class 1 Zone 2 Division 2 Hazardous Location Plugs and Receptacles
What Does a Zone 2 Rating Mean?
Products are safe to use where fire or explosion hazards may exist due to flammable gases, flammable liquid-produced vapors, or combustible liquid-produced vapors.
- Mining and Extraction
- Chemical Plants
- Oil and Gas Facilities
- Wastewater Facilities
- Aircraft Hangers
- Mobile Equipment
- Portable Equipment
- Spring-loaded lid closures deflect water, dirt and other materials
- Standard lockout holes satisfy NFPA 70E lockout/tagout compliance requirements
- Black poly or metal casings and accessories provide visual differentiation between hazardous location plugs and receptacles and standard devices
- Type 4X environmentally-rated casings
- Horsepower rated models help ensure motors are fully operational
- 600 Volt models with pilot contacts deliver power and safety for even the largest applications
Complete line of accessories.
Device Production Notes:
Devices are not UL-listed. Do not connect or disconnect these devices under load.
Choose from 13 proven MELTRIC plug and receptacle families:
- DS20 • DR30 • DSDC1
- DS30 • DR50 • DSDC3
- DS60 • DR100 • DSDC6
- DS100C • DR250 • DSDC9
- DS200 • DSDC2
Note: Although MELTRIC Switch-Rated plugs and receptacles are rated to safely make and break motor loads, they are not rated or intended for continuous use as a motor starter.