MELTRIC Corporation, a rapidly growing Franklin, WI based producer of specialized industrial electrical plugs and receptacles, is seeking a versatile Product Engineer. The Product Engineer will provide product and application engineering support and will play a major role in performing associated technical and quality improvement projects.
Meltric offers the informal and enjoyable work environment of a small company along with the advantage of support and resources
from its larger global parent organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide internal engineering support for the company's switch rated plug and receptacle product lines.
- Provide applications engineering as required to support existing customers and business development.
- Lead product revision and development projects and ensure the communication of product changes throughout the organization.
- Participate in the development of complimentary products and accessories.
- Participate in UL, CSA, and NOM testing & certification programs as required to obtain and maintain product listings.
- Monitor codes and standards changes to assess impacts and develop responses.
- Provide technical support for the resolution of product quality issues and coordinate associated communications to internal staff, salesmen and customers.
- Investigate, analyze, resolve and respond to customer product complaints.
- Assist in the preparation, and maintenance of products drawings for standard products and customers specials.
- None, but may direct others as required by the project task.
- Product engineering experience with electromechanical products.
- Structured problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Experience managing projects and test programs.
- Experience and familiarity with ISO program operations.
- Strong technical, analytical and organization skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team orientation.
- Effective verbal, aural, and written communication skills.
- BS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Mathematical Skills as required by the position and its technical nature.
Candidates with the ability to communicate in Spanish or French will be given additional attention.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Vision Insurance (Dental available voluntary)
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
MELTRIC Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Unsolicited bulk e-mail, e-mail attachments, and junk e-mail of any kind are not accepted and will be discarded/ filtered immediately upon receipt. Please do not send/e-mail resumes concerning listed positions unless specifically told to do so in the listing. Any unsolicited Resumes will be immediately discarded.