The Marketing Communications Specialist helps present MELTRIC Corporation and its products as the market leader in plug and receptacle technology. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Communications Specialist assists in the development and execution of the overall Marketing Plan. The Marketing Communications Specialist duties include writing and developing visuals, creating presentations, and deploying and tracking all electronic media. As this position advances, the candidate will move from closely supervised production of clearly defined content to greater involvement in decisions on creation and implementation of the marketing plan.
- Responsible for putting the overall Marketing Plan into action by developing, executing and monitoring activities while providing direction and advice about how best to reach MELTRIC target markets. Includes advertising (traditional and digital), public relations, lead generation, trade shows, and social media initiatives.
- Conduct market research and media analysis to solidify marketing goals and objectives.
- Deploy and track marketing project analytics including advertising (print and digital), social media, website, email campaigns, public relations, sales promotion, trade shows, and training.
- Drive lead generation and brand awareness by communicating effectively with MELTRIC sales channel: manufacturer’s representatives, distributors, regional sales managers, and prospective customers.
- Build MELTRIC brand and product awareness by creating and promoting marketing materials for use by distributors and sales reps.
- Other marketing project activity as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field.
- One- to three- years relevant communications / marketing experience with excellent track record.
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills (additional languages are plus).
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms including CRMs and CMSs.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Vision Insurance (Dental available voluntary)
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
MELTRIC Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Unsolicited bulk e-mail, e-mail attachments, and junk e-mail of any kind are not accepted and will be discarded/ filtered immediately upon receipt. Please do not send/e-mail resumes concerning listed positions unless specifically told to do so in the listing. Any unsolicited Resumes will be immediately discarded.