MELTRIC Corporation, a rapidly growing Franklin, WI based producer of specialized industrial electrical plugs and receptacles, is seeking a versatile Application Engineer to join our Application Engineering group. Primary responsibilities will focus on providing application and technical support for customers and sales personnel as the company expands across North America. Secondary responsibilities will include providing a wide range of technical and applications support for US, Canadian, and Mexican markets including CAD design work to fulfill customer requests, product design based on customer needs, and providing support for internal product development projects.
Candidates must have effective written and verbal communications skills, must be highly motivated to respond to customer timing requirements, and must have a strong technical aptitude for understanding and working with electrical and mechanical products.
Meltric offers the informal and enjoyable work environment of a small company along with the advantage of support and resources
from its larger global parent organization.
- Product selection, application support, problem resolution & other customer support.
- CAD design work for customer specials and internal product development projects.
- Serve as product line manager for selected device series.
- Assist in the evaluation of returned goods and resolution of internal product issues.
- Provide technical and/or CAD design support for other engineering projects.
- Good communications capabilities
- A responsive personality and good time management & work organization skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Solidworks, Autocad and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience with electro-mechanical products.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with the National Electric Code.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with 2 -5 year experience.
Candidates with the ability to communicate in Spanish or French will be given additional attention.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Vision Insurance (Dental available voluntary)
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
MELTRIC Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Unsolicited bulk e-mail, e-mail attachments, and junk e-mail of any kind are not accepted and will be discarded/ filtered immediately upon receipt. Please do not send/e-mail resumes concerning listed positions unless specifically told to do so in the listing. Any unsolicited Resumes will be immediately discarded.